Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm IN!!!

Dear cultivators, I am Frederike (26 years old), I probably was at Cultivate for the shortest internship ever: One month! But Woaah, what a month! I would never forgive it! It was just wonderful! I was cultivating myself quite a lot before I met Cultivate, but after that, you wouldn’t believe. I got caught into the loop of learning, not only on sustainability issues, but also on systemic and complex thinking, Spiral Dynamics, U-process, Art of Hosting, Chaordic Design, Whole-systems change, Integral Theory, and on how to take more care of my plants. My passion is to shift consciousness! I just got graduated (7 months ago) and I work for 2 organisations in Holland, where sustainability, resilience and authenticity are at the core of it! I love it! ;-) Ooh and I love Capoeira too!

2 comments:

Nic said...

Hei Frederike! Nico here.
I've just came back to italy.. a couple of days ago.. I swear, I'm still trying to figure this out! I'm gonna leave a post this week, when I'll have some kind of conciousness! Geez.. see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Frederike! I'm brazilian and I saw that you love capoeira (and it's from my country). Won't you came back to Dublin? I'm going to live there in octobre. I intend to participate to the cultivate's programmes... Debora! :)