Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Green karma

Hi, I`m Guillaume, one of the new interns of cultivate. I`m from the smelling cheese and frog's country.

One word about me: I`m 28 (since yesterday), from Saint Etienne (France), I love playing guitar, taking photos, juggling, every kind of games or exhibitions and meet new peoples in different places or countries...

It`s the Leonardo program which allowed me to make this incredible internship in CULTIVATE and to take part of this great community. I love this place; its philosophy, its actions on the environment and the sustainable development and the way of life it is showing and teaching.

All this things are very important for me and that`s why I have studied this in university. I`m graduated in geography and now I have a post graduate in “environment/human interface” and another one in “landscape and rural development”.

This internship is a good way for me to meet interesting and open minded people, and to have a working experience (to find, one day, a job in this field). The last year I have worked some month in Barcelona in an urbanism and town planning company and now I`m here to learn about a different points of view.

After this experience here I`ll try to find a job in any country ( I would like a lot in Spain or Italy) on environment and sustainable development. So if someone have a job for a motivated person (me)... I also have a website (but which needs to be updated): http://guillaume.sciaux.free.fr/

Thanks Nico for this blog: It's a good idea to keep in touch with the cultivate`s community. Sorry for my bad English but I`m also here to improve it...

1 comment:

Nic said...

hey Gyom! Your website sounds good! I'll be in Italy in a week: I'll buzz you when I'll find you a job :) Never give up! Stay tuned..