Monday, May 14, 2007

Hello hello!

Hello hello, here is Francesca - The Second, as Ray called me - just came back to Dublin after a few months spent in India. I was an intern more than a year ago, and after the internship I organized the Cultivate Community Festival that took place last June. This summer I'll be working in Cultivate again on some events during the Dun Laoghaire Fest and the Electric Picnic. So it's sooo nice to be back among friends here at the centre...nice to be next to my favourite mentor...guess who's he????? I'm soooo excited to be in such an inspiring environment again! Well, Nic, at the end I missed you just for a week :( . Hope you had a great time in Dublin (but I'm more than sure you had)! Thank you for setting this blog up, it took me a bit to get in it, but I've had some help from my neighbour this morning, jeje. Talk soon

3 comments:

Nic said...

UUOOOOOOAAAAHHH!
Umbeeeliiivaaableeee!

Nobody would guess you'd have ever came back!
Yes, we missed each other just for a couple of days, actually.. No worries, I've got a couple of pictures of you and me which make me laugh! Look, I hope everything was cool there.. And, obviously, I'll ask you to write a post about your experience in India. No excuses! You'll have to do that! Then Ray will decide what mark to give you :)

Blue Canary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic said...

err.. I really don't know! I don't think so. The archive is just a time one (which is now hidden). Maybe it is possible to stick inside a code wich allow you to tag posts and create a tagcloud see this http://zoomclouds.egrupos.net/. I'm gonna let you be an admin of this stuff, so you'll be able to mess around, ok? However, I'll try to stick in the blog a chat! That would be very cool!