Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hi all,
Dorothy (most people call me Dot), hope all had a good easter. I had many beach walks which I adore on Balmoney beach in Wexford Heaven!!!!!!!! I have a wide and diverse range of interests. I hate waste in all in forms and most particularly in relation to people and their capacity to develop to their full potential. It follows that I am passionate about sustainable development and the need to find ways to accomodate growth in a manner that is economically viable and environmentally and socially responsible. I adore the song Gallileo by Declan O'Rourke and I read simple abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach every day. The guiding themes of this book and on life (in my opinion) are, gratitude, serenity, order, harmony, beauty and joy. Favourite films include, It's a Wonderful Life, Mediteraneo, A Room with a View, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemtion, The Third Man and many more. The picture is me at a conference in 2004.
So that's enough about me.
smiles for now,
Dorothy

1 comment:

Nic said...

Thanx Dorothy!
Is brilliant that you read everyday something you feel can 'smooth' your life! I'm now surfing the blogosphere chasing article on community of practice and web 2.0 stuff, like this blog! Which let me feel better, in some ways! But, definitely, this summer I'll be reading loads of stuff just to enjoy. Sometimes reading book is just as meeting an incredible wise person. You can learn a lot.. and they help you focus on what actually you are you looking for!
So.. good reading!