Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Okay and here are some words about me...
I´m Mäggi ( Magdalena) from Austria. I´m 20 years old and came to Ireland in the of July to Ireland. At first I was in a strange place called Portlaoise, but I had luck and it seems that somebody wanted that I should be in Cultivate. And here I´m!!!!
Well unfortunately Austira is coming soon back... Which is on the one hand nice, but I like Ireland...
I love to travel around, listen to music, read, write letters and stuff, painting, meeting and celebrating with friends and to be in the nature to do sport or relax!!!
What the future brings, we will see, but i think it will be University... Architecture and Politics, maybe... But I have time at home to figure that out.
What else should I say...
Maybe some usual stuff:
My favorite film is FOREST GUMP, Once (by the way an irish movie, and it is just great), Vitus, Wie im himmel (no idea what the english title is, sorry:-) )
Yeah and what I think about Ireland and Cultivate. I think its just great. I found nice people here, and I´m happy about that. I love the partys here, and to be around with the people...Yeah and the mulled wines...
But also lot of things were not as I expected it. Ireland is green, but unfortunately also very dirty, so because of that I think Culitvate is just great!! People must get into their mind, that we have just one world...
So we celebrate for our world!!!
So yeah thats all for the moment:-)

1 comment:

Nic said...

Ciao Maggie!
Thanx for having talked about you! This is a brilliant way to start! I see you in the classrom or in the shop!