Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cheers from Poland!

Hi there everyone! Couple of notes about myself... My name's Bart, I'm almost 23 and, as you all probably figured out from the title, I'm Polish. Used to do an internship at Cultivate two years ago, now at the end of my University studies. I'm majoring in Public Relations (aka PR) so there's a chance we could use my skills to start a campaign concerning environmental issues ;) Great to know we create this unique community of people who are not indifferent to our Planet's suffering... Can't wait to see us grow bigger and stronger! Cheers Bart

2 comments:

Nic said...

Thanx Bart!
I'm very happy you understand the potential of this thing (which is not a blog, neither a forum!).. surely a place for a growing community! And I'm also glad you're into Public Relations.. To have many different expertise here is brilliant! And, obviously, if you have tips about how to manage this thing, they are welcome. We will actually need more admin here.. I don't wanna be the only one! Lets wait for the others to come in..

Blue Canary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.