Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cultivate your hearth!

Hi folks! Sorry for delete (expecially Nicola).... I am Caterina, intern in Cultivate for 1 year in 2004! It was and it is a great place... and almost my second home, therefore difficult to leave it!!! Thanks to Cultivate I met wonderful people and among them my "sweet hearth"!I discovered new worlds and different approach to life... and I start travelling...since then I have never stopped! Thank you Nicola for the great idea of creating a link among all the people which, even for a little while, have been part of an amazing world... Cultivate. Ciao

1 comment:

Nic said...

helloooo!
So are you still in Dublin? I came back to italy three weeks ago.. and I'm facing a serious shock here! Fortunately I'll be busy with some social research jobs. But I feel like I am not in the right place here.. no way.. I'm just working on "the great escape"!! It is true.. once you start, you can't stop!
Anyway, I'm very happy that you all are here inside this thing. I really need it: to share experiences.. tips, media, ideas, impressions, whatever.. My community here in italy is becoming weaker.. not everybody I've been hanging around with in the past understand properly the meaning of "going further".. the very idea of moving toward your life.. always.. everyday.. also when you're sleeping! (having weird dreams!!).