Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Belated introduction...

Hi cultivators, This introduction, I know, is ridiculously late, but better late than never??? I just finished my thesis/ degree yesterday so I'm back online! I'm Linda, a 22 year old a philosophy and music (to be) graduate from Dublin. Met Erik and helped out with the annual Temple Bar cultivate fest in 2001, but since then I haven't been that involved. So, perhaps this blog will be a new beginning with cultivate... The site looks great by the way!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Correction: I haven't been involved at all since then!!!

Nic said...

Hey Lind, nice to have another brain hanging around here!!

It must be amazing to study your subject: I've been playing drums in several band for ten years.. and I love it! I've always been trying to deepen my theoretical knowledge on music.. cultures which produce different sort of music.. a couple of friend of mine are studying music in an anthropological fashion, and sometimes we have huge discussion about it, because I've studied ethnography as well!!